Feel free to ask questions down below
- Question: How do I replace a fuse in my air conditioner? Answer: Most split system air conditioners will have a fuse located in the air handler. Disconnect the power to the air handler, locate and replace the fuse.
- Question: Can my air conditioner kill viruses including Covid19? Answer: YES, We are able to install UV lights and/or whole home air purification systems that will kill viruses and other pathogens in the air.
- Question: Why is my air conditioner not blowing cold air? Answer: First check your breakers to make sure you don’t need to reset any of them. Next check you float switch or other safety device to see if the drain pain is full. If so flush the drain line.
- Question: Does Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc carry and install the REME HALO Whole Home Air Purifier? Answer: YES, Please find more information here on our antimicrobial products.
- Question: Why is my power bill high all of the sudden? Answer: It could be your air conditioner. Schedule a tune up to see how many amps your HVAC equipment is drawing.
- Question: How much does it cost to install a residential air conditioner in Florida? Answer: Between $3000-$5500 depending on the equipment and dealer.
- Question: Can my air conditioner/HVAC system accomodate a whole house air purifier or UV light? Answer: YES, pretty much all AC systems can have UV lights or air scrubbers installed even after the fact.
- Question: Should I pay for an estimate for a new air conditioner? Answer: No, estimates are always free from Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc.
- Question: How long does it take to install a new air conditioner unit? Answer: Generally, it will take around 6-8 hours to install with a possible follow-up visit to verify functionality.
- Question: Where is the transformer on my AC unit? Answer: Most of the time it will be located in the air handler or furnace. Sometimes you can find it in the condenser unit. The transformer converts and provides 24v for the control system of your ac unit.
- Question: Why does the temperature not feel even in my home. Answer: The first place to start is to verify your ductwork is not losing any cold air. Next you need to make sure you have adequate insulation. Finally verify you have blinds strong enough to block the sun anywhere you have a lot of exposure.
- Question: What size air conditioner do I need for my house? Answer: You will need 1 ton for every 500sq feet as a general rule.
- Question: Should I get an ac unit bigger than what my house needs? Answer: No, you do not want to cool down a space so fast that it does not remove the moisture from the air.
- Question: Do I need a water leak repair? Answer: Your air conditioning unit should never leak water. If you observe a water leak you need to schedule a service call immediately. Condensation should drain without issue. Any deviation from this requires immediate attention.
- Question: Is there an HVAC contractor near me? Answer: Yes, Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc services all of Central Florida. We are certified AC repair experts.
- Question: What is an AC capacitor? Answer: An AC capacitor is responsible for assisting the motor(s) when starting up from a complete stop. Capacitors are responsible for many issues with your air conditioner. The first thing most professionals check is the AC capacitor when troubleshooting units blowing hot air.
10 thoughts on “FAQs and Tips”
Your mode of explaining all in this article is truly fastidious, all can without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.
Glad we could help!
I think other site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and great user genial style and design, let alone the content. You’re an expert in this topic!
Thank you very much for the kind feedback!
I really wanted to send a quick message to be able to express gratitude to you for all the splendid facts you are posting here. My particularly long internet investigation has now been paid with reputable ideas to exchange with my friends and classmates. I would assume that we website visitors are unquestionably endowed to dwell in a magnificent place with many lovely professionals with interesting points. I feel pretty happy to have discovered the website and look forward to plenty of more thrilling times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
Lol you may be right with that
I truly enjoy looking through on this website , it holds great posts . “Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.” by Lord Kelvin.
I was studying some of your posts on this site and I conceive this website is rattling instructive! Retain putting up.
I’ll have to thank you for the success today
I was very happy to find this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!!
I definitely liked every part of it and I have you
book-marked to check out new things on your web site.